Re: [infoguys-list] Information help needed

  • Kenneth Irvin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hello everyone!!!!! I am looking for someone that can get info from either EDD or Social Security Administration.I am attempting to find out where someone is woring currently or if they are collecting unemployment benefits within the state of california.I was told that EDD and SS Administration have the same information/computer hookup. Kenneth

      Please respond via e-mail KIrvin8600pi@...

      Thanks

      Kenneth M. Irvin
      Surety Recovery Service
      Oakland,CA.
      Investigations - Repossessions
      Bail Enforcement
      1-866-803-7376

    • Kenneth Irvin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        Hello everyone!!!!! I am in need of someone that has access to State of California DMV information whether it be direct or indirect.I would require information on driver license and or license plate registration information.I would like to discuss particulars at your convenience. If anyone can assist please respond via e-mail.Thanks Ken