Florida Investigator Training Workshop-Tampa-- Nov 18

  • D. Sturgeon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Florida Investigator Training Council, Inc.

      Saturday, Nov 18, 2006 8am – 5pm
      Tampa, Florida

      One-Day Workshop

      1 Sales & Service Tax on Investigation/Detective Services
      --What Services are Exempt? --Michelle M. Morton, FCI
      (1.0 hr Investigative Legal Issues)

      2 Internet Research—Advanced Training Workshop
      Bring Your Lap Top---Free Wireless Internet --Michael Beltz, FCI
      (2.5 hrs Investigative Technique)

      3 How to Conduct Recorded Statements & Initial Contact Interviews
      of Insurance Claimants --Luis Rosado, III, FCI, CFE
      (1.0 hr Investigative Technique)

      4 Who Killed Catherine? Wrongful Death Investigation
      --Claude E. Lavaron, III, FCI, CLI
      (3.0 hrs Investigative Technique)

      Investigator Rate $ 89 7.5 CEU Credit Hours
      Student Rate $ 59
      lunch included

      Tampa Workshop Location: Holiday Inn Express
      Tampa/Brandon 510 Grand Regency Blvd
      Brandon, Florida 33510
      Hotel Room Rate $ 87 813-643-3800 for reservations

      Florida Investigator Training Council, Inc.
      PO Box 536399
      Orlando, FL 32853-6399

      E-Fax: 631-995-5187

      Online Workshop Registration will soon be available at:
      www.FloridaInvestigatorTrainingCouncil.com

      Mission Statement:
      Florida Investigator Training Council, Inc. is a Florida not-for
      profit corporation dedicated to improving the professionalism of
      private sector investigations by providing basic, advanced and
      specialized training of the highest quality and integrity with
      qualified, ethical and competent speakers.

      "Professionalism through Continuing Education"

      All training is designed to be eligible for continuing education
      credit for investigators who need CEU's to maintain professional
      certifications, professional and state license renewals. Training
      certificates are provided for attendance.

      The Council is scheduling affordable one & two day workshops once a
      month at multiple locations around the state of Florida. The
      Council is now preparing the 2007 Training Workshop schedule.
    • Kenneth Irvin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Hello everyone!!!!! I am looking for someone that can get info from either EDD or Social Security Administration.I am attempting to find out where someone is woring currently or if they are collecting unemployment benefits within the state of california.I was told that EDD and SS Administration have the same information/computer hookup. Kenneth

        Please respond via e-mail KIrvin8600pi@...

        Thanks

        Kenneth M. Irvin
        Surety Recovery Service
        Oakland,CA.
        Investigations - Repossessions
        Bail Enforcement
        1-866-803-7376

      • Kenneth Irvin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          Hello everyone!!!!! I am in need of someone that has access to State of California DMV information whether it be direct or indirect.I would require information on driver license and or license plate registration information.I would like to discuss particulars at your convenience. If anyone can assist please respond via e-mail.Thanks Ken