SOP: Northville, NY 12134 - 2 Papers

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I have a routine service in Northville, NY 12134. I need a business
      and an individual served at the same address. Most likely both will
      be served on the individual.

      Please respond via EMAIL ONLY with contact information, cost and
      estimated turn around time. Thanks!

      Walter J. Swinehart

      Bucks Legal Services Inc.

      iCORP Services & Solutions

      710 South 11th Street, 2B

      Philadelphia, PA 19147-1971

      Office: 215.922.2851

      Toll Free: 888.512.8257

      eFax: 267.200.0885

      Fax: 215.922.2852

      www.buckslegal.com :: www.icorpss.com

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR
      THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS NAMED
      ABOVE.

      This message may be of an attorney-client communication and as such
      is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not
      the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
      received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
      distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If
      you have received this communication in error, please notify us
      immediately by telephone 215.922.2851 or by return email. You are
      also requested to delete this material from any computer, without
      copying. Finally, although we have taken reasonable precautions to
      ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
      responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
      email or attachments.