Fugitive Recovery Houston, TX

  • grubiopi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      I have a business associate who is in need of Fugitive Recovery in the
      Houston area. They have a bonding office. However, majority of their cases are
      Misdemeanor and Traffic Warrants, with a few large criminal warrants. If you
      are in this line of work or can reccomend someone, please give me call.

      Thank You,
      Gilbert Rubio
      Private Investigator
      Global Security & Investigations
      (713) 725-1527
      GRubioPI@...
      _www.global007.com_ (http://www.global007.com/)

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the
      use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
      taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy
      this message immediately