[infoguys-list] attached PI class outline and teaser.

  • LookoutPI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 1998
      To all who I have not gotten back to personally:

      Attached is a copy of the PI class outline for my fall class and the class offering that ran in the district's catalogue (which they send out to 30,000 homes). The community response was tremendous and the class exceeded its enrollment limit. The class was offered through the community adult education program at a Fresno-area school district.

      Im not sure why, but there were 22 women and 2 men in the class. Three local TV stations expressed interest in doing stories on the class. That resulted in one, three and half minute story (quite long for a local newscast) that was quite favorable.
      On top of everything else, I got paid for the class!

      Please also refer to my comments in my post PI class (2), a copy of which I have pasted to this note.

      If I can help any PI set up a similar class, I will be happy to assist any way I can.

      Colleagues,

      I have tried to reply to all who have written regarding the PI class outline and to answer everyone's questions. But the task is becoming overwhelming...

      Also, here are the answers to some questions I have been asked several times.
      1. I originally posted about the class in response to posts regarding ways to market PI firms (the class attracted strong media attention here in Fresno, California.)
      2. The class is not geared toward helping students pass California's PI examination (although I've been told it's helpful toward that end.)
      3. The outline is meant to be a way to help other PIs organize similar classes. It only lists "class topics" not specific investigative information.
      4. The class is only available here in Fresno and there is no text book, although I'm considering adding a textbook and am open to suggestions (remember this class is geared toward novices.)

      regards to all

      Stevan Rosenlind
      Lookout Investigations
      Fresno CA
      CA PI # 20651
      559-447-5847
      cell: 559-977-1987

      "Wide-ranging investigative experience since 1983."

      Email = stevanjr@...

      Please visit our web site:

      "Keep your head in the clouds,
        Your feet on the ground,