Assignments - Various Locations

  • Press Investigations
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      PLEASE RESPOND TO: info@...

      NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE

      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      *Shelby Township, MI 48315*
      *Wahoo, NE 68066*
      *Clearwater, FL 33762*
      *Vancouver. WA 98661*
      *Groton, MA 01450*

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require
      completion within two business days.

      These assignments pay a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      info@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      --

      David H. Press
      pressinv@...

    • Press Investigations
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2006
        PLEASE RESPOND TO: info@...

        NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE

        Dear Group,

        We have assignments in the following locations:

        *McAllen, TX 78905*
        *Auburn, WI 54757*