Kansas City positions open

  • Charles T. Rahn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      I am looking to interview qualified individuals for 2 upcoming positions in
      our soon to be opened Kansas City, Mo. office for Mirabilis Ventures
      (www.mirabilisventures.com). Initial interviews will be conducted in Kansas
      City, final interviews will be conducted in Orlando, Florida.

      The positions are:

      Level 1 investigator: Must have a college degree with a minimum of 10 years
      in law enforcement and experience in investigating white collar and/or
      financial crimes. Ideal candidates for this position include former agents
      from: FBI, DEA, IRS-CID, and the USSS. Applicants from state or local law
      enforcement will also be considered. We have hired 4 local police
      investigators in addition to the number of agents retired from the FBI and
      USSS. This person will become part of our global security division, minimual
      travel will be required, dependent upon the skillset the person has.

      Level 2 investigator: Must have a combined total of 10 years experience in
      either law enforcement or private investigations. This person will have
      knowledge of using databases and have experience in conducting background
      investigations. This position will be an office position and will be a 40 hr
      week, Monday-Friday with minimal overtime. This person will also act as our
      in-house security director for our office.

      Excellent pay and benefits, both positions are full time.

      For further information please contact me at the contact information below.
      Resume's should be sent via email to the address shown. No fax emails
      please.

      Thank you,

      Charles T. Rahn, BSCJ
      Orlando Police, retired
      crahn@...
      CEO/Owner: A VERY PRIVATE EYE, Inc
      www.averyprivateeye.com
      Corporate Director of Security: Nexia Strategy
      www.nexiastrategy.com
      20 N. Orange Ave, Suite 1400
      Orlando, Fl. 32801
      (407) 273-6646
      Member: INTELNET, CII, FAPI, FOP, IPA,PBA, Kiwanis
      International, Orlando Regional Chamber
      of Commerce, British American Chamber of
      Commerce, US Navy League, International Council
      of Central Florida, etc.