Re: [infoguys-list] anyone know of a good bodyguard in fla?

  • Denise Marhoefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11 3:24 PM
      Hi

      I have some that work for me.
      I will mail you off list Denise

      On 9/11/06, Jurydoctor@... <Jurydoctor@...> wrote:

      > please email me privately. I have a client who needs one in North fla.
      > thanks,
      > amy singer
      > jurydoctor@... <jurydoctor%40aol.com>

      Denise Marhoefer
      National News Correspondent
      Independent Investigative Journalist
      The Defense Foundation For Children
      USA
      http://emartshops.com/Defense_Foundation_For_Children_USA/

      www.defensefoundationforchildren.com
      defensefoundation@...
      -All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of good
      in the lives of children-
      Miracles Of Hope Network
      Brainstormers INC., Las Vegas Nevada
      New York~ Chicago~ Paris~ Hollywood~ Washington DC~ Atlanta~ Las Vegas~
      Houston ~ Miami~
      www.miracles-of-hope.com

      The Juvenile Defender
      www.thejuveniledefender.com
      Obstruction Of Injustice
      Touch The Thunder Publishing & Recording Co