anyone know of a good bodyguard in fla?

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
      please email me privately. I have a client who needs one in North fla.
      thanks,
      amy singer
      jurydoctor@...

    • Denise Marhoefer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
        Hi

        I have some that work for me.
        I will mail you off list Denise

        On 9/11/06, Jurydoctor@... <Jurydoctor@...> wrote:

        > please email me privately. I have a client who needs one in North fla.
        > thanks,
        > amy singer
        > jurydoctor@... <jurydoctor%40aol.com>

        Denise Marhoefer
        National News Correspondent
        Independent Investigative Journalist
        The Defense Foundation For Children
        USA
        http://emartshops.com/Defense_Foundation_For_Children_USA/

        www.defensefoundationforchildren.com
        defensefoundation@...
        -All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of good
        in the lives of children-
        Miracles Of Hope Network
        Brainstormers INC., Las Vegas Nevada
        New York~ Chicago~ Paris~ Hollywood~ Washington DC~ Atlanta~ Las Vegas~
        Houston ~ Miami~
        www.miracles-of-hope.com

        The Juvenile Defender
        www.thejuveniledefender.com
        Obstruction Of Injustice
        Touch The Thunder Publishing & Recording Co