Positions in Kansas City

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      I am looking to hire qualified candidates for Kansas City for the following
      positions:

      1. Senior investigator, college degree required, minimum of 10 yrs in
      law enforcement, and experience in white collar crime investigations and/or
      financial investigations. Typically these investigators will be retired from
      the FBI, USSS, DEA, or IRS-CID. They will join a global team of
      investigators working corporate and government criminal investigations.
      There will be minimum travel with this position.
      2. Investigator, minimum of at least 10 years experience in private
      investigations or law enforcement. Must have knowledge of databases and be
      experienced in conducting background investigations. This person will also
      be the security officer for our office in Kansas City.

      Send your resume electronically via email only. Contact me at the phone
      number, below, if you have any questions.

      Thank you,

      Charles T. Rahn, BSCJ

      Orlando Police, retired

      HYPERLINK "mailto:crahn@..."crahn@...

      Sr V.P. Nexia Strategy, Inc.

      111 N. Orange Ave, Suite 2000

      Orlando, Fl. 32801

      HYPERLINK "http://www.nexiastrategy.com/"www.nexiastrategy.com

      President, A VERY PRIVATE EYE, Inc.

      HYPERLINK "http://www.averyprivateeye.com/"www.averyprivateeye.com

      (407)273-6646

      Member: INTELNET, CII, USAPI, FALI, FOP, PBA, ASIS, FAPI, Kiwanis
      International, International Council of Central Florida, Orlando Regional
      Chamber of Commerce, British American Chamber of Commerce, US Navy League,
      etc.