Add your link

  • HollowayPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Add your link on my links page low yearly fee or Free if we exchange links.
      This page _Links Page_ (http://www.texasdetective.com/LinksPage.shtml) is a
      list of links related to our industry. If you are interested in a link
      exchange or find that one of the links does not function properly please contact
      the_ webmaster _ (mailto:WebMaster@...) . TexasDetective.com
      Resources is a separate entity from all links and is not liable for any
      interactions you may have with such.

      _http://www.texasdetective.com/LinksPage.shtml_ (http://www.texasdetec
      tive.com/LinksPage.shtml)

      Cordially,

      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      _www.TexasDetective.com_ (http://www.texasdetective.com/)
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TALI, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA,
      NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN, IWWA

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":

      This electronic message contains Information, which may be privileged and/or
      confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
      or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying,
      distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is prohibited.
      If you received this message in error please contact us right away. Please be
      advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal advice I am not
      an Attorney. This Email contains information that is confidential,
      proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee only. Federal law protects
      it. This message may contain privileged material and may not be shared,
      distributed or forwarded to any person or entity not the intended recipient. If
      you are not the intended receiver, return this message immediately. This
      message is the property of the sender alone. Attempts to intercept this message are
      in violation of 25 USC 2511.