RE: [infoguys-list] Looking for help for a person abducted by an intelligence agency

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2006
      I'm sorry, I get a lot of these, but I think this one is the very best ever.
      Can we take a pole? The poster is right about one thing, this is a real
      "abstraction of justice."

      Vicki Siedow

      Siedow & Associates Investigations

      & Legal Support Services

      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262

      La Crescenta, CA 91214

      Los Angeles County

      CA PI License # 22852

      800.448.6431 toll free

      818.242.0130 local

      818.688.3295 fax

      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com

      Siedow@...

      Member NCISS, IWWA

      Need economical legal help?

      Concerned about Identity Theft?

      ---------------------------

      <SNIP> If the State Department has negotiated there to be no international
      probe
      and in deed has committed abstraction of justice.
      Who can help him? What institutions, groups, organizations and
      officials he should contact? What lawyer can take a case like this?
      Can you give name? What is the path out of this nightmare.

    • jimlyonsncis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
        Vicki,

        Ever since I read these postings, a black helicopter has been
        circling my house. Also, the UN voted to send "disaster relief
        troops" to my neighborhood to help with a water main break.

        I contacted the World Court, CNN and Garrison Keiller (he's one
        of "them" you know) but no one will help me.

        Coincidence? I don't think so.

        Sometimes a cigar is really a vast conspiracy theory.

        Ending the jesting, I used to be a newspaper editor and we'd get crud
        like this once or twice a month. The source for this posting should
        be loosely monitored just to make sure they don't hurt themselves or
        others.

        I even made some money off a guy like this once. He filed a civil
        lawsuit against well over 100 plaintiffs, including then President
        Clinton, VP Al Gore, former President Bush, a dozen local attorneys,
        a bunch of national companies, etc, etc. The Defendant's list was
        literally two hand-written pages, side to side, top to bottom.

        The complaint was about 15 pages long, hand written but legible. One
        of the defendants, a national insurance firm, hired my agency
        to "inspect" the filing and check out the plaintiff.

        Our report said he was just a lonely crank who lived in a trailer out
        in the woods. The plaintiff had a history of pestering his neighbor,
        including standing in his (the plaintiff's) driveway and videotaping
        the neighbor's every movement outside.

        The complaint got tossed on a technicality. About a year later the
        plaintiff was shot dead by a state police sharpshooter during a
        standoff.

        The standoff started when the plaintiff got into an argument with the
        neighbor, during which the plaintiff and his teenaged son assaulted
        the poor guy with a sword and other hand weapons (LEO had long since
        taken away all his guns). The kid is still around, by the way, and
        I'm sure he's a productive member of society.

        Hey, maybe he's the poor schmuck who got kidnapped from Eastern
        Europe and is now being hunted by sixteen federal agencies? Never
        know.

        The truth is out there.

        Jim Lyons
        Investigator
        Superior Research Services
        P.O. Box 593
        Marquette, MI 49855
        Office: (906) 225-4070
        Fax: (906) 225-4073
        Cell: (906) 869-9551
        Toll Free: (866) 372-9810
        MI Agency Lic: 3701204958
        WI Agency Lic: 15629-062
        WI PD Lic: 11160

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
          One PI I know was hired to do a TSCM job on a guy's house because the guy
          thought that "they" were irradiating him. I told the PI not to take the
          guy's money, but he laughed and went ahead. Now, I will sometimes help
          someone in this sort of condition, but I have certain guidelines and
          limits I go by. Anyhow, my PI buddy later found himself in court, being
          sued by the guy who said that the PI couldn't possibly have done a decent
          bug sweep, since "they" were still irradiating the guy. Go figure.