Re: Looking for help for a person abducted by an intelligence agency.

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2006
      First and foremost what could someone possibly have done (or been
      capable of) to warrant that much attention from The "Government"?
      Should such a person exist I want to meet him/her. It boggles the
      mind to think that not even drug dealers selling millions of dollars
      of illegal product and politicians selling millions of dollars of
      bull***, can get that many government resources pointed towards

      Here is a website that may be able to help.

      Best of luck
      Leif "Krang"

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "samadams_75"