[infoguys-list] missing child

  • Colleen Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 1999
      A CLOSER LOOK

      I do not have a contact point for the family of the missing child.
      Please forward. Thank you.

      Colleen Edwards, LPI

      To Whom It May Concern:

      I am an investigtor of missing persons. My speciality in this area is
      search and rescue, and victim location using trained canines to detect,
      locate information regarding investigation of scent, trail, objects.

      If I can be of assistance to your or to your law enforcement agency,
      Please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Sincerely yours,
      Colleen Edwards, LPI
      Licensed Private Investigator
      253 857-7943
      Please leave message if you receive voice mail.

      Website; http://www.nwrain.com/~scenter