Re: Indiana Motor Vehicles

  • brrobins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 4:53 PM
      Hi Kris: Here are some sites to help you, one of which you can
      search via make, model, SSN, etc. Some are also free! Good luck!

      http://www.in.gov/ai/appfiles/bmv-registration/
      http://www.searchsystems.net/
      http://www.law.msu.edu/library/substantive/bookmarks.html

      Brandy

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Kris Cantil <kris_pi@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear List,
      >
      > I am working on a difficult locate for SOP. Can vehicles in
      the State of Indiana be searched by name? If so please respond with
      cost and TAT.

      > Thank you,
      > Kris
      >

      > Kris Cantil
      > KETTER CANTIL KANE
      > PO BOX 1269
      > Bountiful, UT 84011
      > UT PI License # 100908
      > Office 801-298-0940
      > Cell 801-301-0961
      > Toll Free 888-340-0100
      > Fax 801-294-4521
      > www.kckfirm.com
      > kris_pi@...
      > NAIS, NCISS, ASIS, PIAU, UACDL, IGAS, IWWA
      >
      > "An injustice committed against one man threatens us all." -Bill
      Kurtis