Montreal Canada Assignment

  • Robert Jerlow (Jerlow & Associates)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2006
      Group:

      Sorry for the cross posts ~ I need a Montreal based investigator who has strong local law enforcement connections. I have a case where I have tracked down an individual I have been looking for who is now residing in Montreal. I need someone who can confirm he is still living there (he is), and who has the local law enforcement contacts to have my guy arrested. I am going to need to be able to obtain confirmation that my guy was actually put in custody. There are several extraditable warrants that are currently active. CA. law enforcement has confirmed they will extradite him from Canada. I just need someone to confirm he is there and maybe videotape documentation of the subject getting arrested.

      Please contact me via email me privately with costs and tat. I need to get this case handled ASAP.

      Regards,

      Robert Jerlow
      Jerlow & Associates
      CAPI 21043