[infoguys-list] P.I. Class

  • LookoutPI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 1998
      Dear lists,

      I have had many requests for an outline to the adult class I teach "How to be your own private investigator." (Even one from South Africa!). Because I use Lotus WordPro98, some colleagues have been unable to convert the file. I have now redone the outline in an MS word format. If you would like me to send you a copy of the outline in that format, please let me know.

      I hope all is well with everyone.

      Stevan Rosenlind
      Lookout Investigations
      Fresno CA
      CA PI # 20651
      559-447-5847
      cell: 559-977-1987

      "Wide-ranging investigative experience since 1983."

      Email = stevanjr@...

      Please visit our web site:

      "Keep your head in the clouds,
        Your feet on the ground,