Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

9961Re: Forged Signature

Expand Messages
  • tbooomer
    Aug 10, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      Thank you all for your prompt replies. The information has been so
      helpful and I am well on my way to resolving this matter thanks to
      your input.

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "David" <ciinc9@...> wrote:
      > Tina,
      > In essence, your brother in law has stolen your identity. Contact
      all Credit Bureau's and advise them of such to include filing a
      Police Report. I would also suggest that you change your Drivers
      License. If you suffered a monetary loss, I would take civil action
      against him and his girlfriend.
      > Make sure you advise the Credit Bureau that if any transactions
      appear in your name, that they contact you immediately.
      > CIS Investigations
      > AZ PI #1549436
      > ----- Original Message -----
      > From: tbooomer
      > To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:34 AM
      > Subject: [infoguys-list] Forged Signature
      > Question: My brother-in-law used my name and driver's license
      > without my consent on his residential lease. He also had a
      female, most
      > likely his girlfriend, sign the lease in my name. They have lived
      > the house for several months and I never would have known if I
      > recieved a certified letter from the landlord yesterday informing
      > of possible eviction. What are my rights in such a situation and
      > should I contact to excercise them. And should I change my
      > license number now that the brother-in-law has misused it?
      > Thank you for your time,
      > Tina
      > Louisiana
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic