Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

9959Re: [infoguys-list] Forged Signature

Expand Messages
  • David
    Aug 10, 2006

      In essence, your brother in law has stolen your identity. Contact all Credit Bureau's and advise them of such to include filing a Police Report. I would also suggest that you change your Drivers License. If you suffered a monetary loss, I would take civil action against him and his girlfriend.

      Make sure you advise the Credit Bureau that if any transactions appear in your name, that they contact you immediately.

      CIS Investigations
      AZ PI #1549436

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: tbooomer
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:34 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Forged Signature

      Question: My brother-in-law used my name and driver's license number
      without my consent on his residential lease. He also had a female, most
      likely his girlfriend, sign the lease in my name. They have lived in
      the house for several months and I never would have known if I hadn't
      recieved a certified letter from the landlord yesterday informing me
      of possible eviction. What are my rights in such a situation and who
      should I contact to excercise them. And should I change my driver's
      license number now that the brother-in-law has misused it?

      Thank you for your time,

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic