      From: tbooomer
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:34 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Forged Signature

      Question: My brother-in-law used my name and driver's license number
      without my consent on his residential lease. He also had a female, most
      likely his girlfriend, sign the lease in my name. They have lived in
      the house for several months and I never would have known if I hadn't
      recieved a certified letter from the landlord yesterday informing me
      of possible eviction. What are my rights in such a situation and who
      should I contact to excercise them. And should I change my driver's
      license number now that the brother-in-law has misused it?

      Thank you for your time,
      Tina
      Louisiana