9958Re: Forged Signature

  • tbooomer
    Aug 10, 2006
      Thank you for your quick and helpful reply. Naturally, I am torn
      between keeping the family relations calm and then preventing another
      person from being victimized by him. His family acts like he is still
      a 16 year old who just made an error in judgement, but in reality he
      is a 50 year old man who has a history of similar behavior.

      Tina

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, greenwood152@... wrote:

      > Tina,
      >
      > First, change your DL number at DMV. Second, get a hold of the
      landlord
      > that sent you the eviction notice and set him straight on what
      happened and have
      > him re-send the notice to your brother-in-law. Third, write a
      letter stating
      > the facts along with dates and substantiating evidence to each of
      the three
      > major credit bureaus just to cover yourself in case he went beyond
      just
      > signing a lease. Fourth, tell your scheming brother-in-law that if
      receive any
      > adverse credit ratings directly related to his actions that you
      will sue him in
      > civil court and turn over whatever info you have to the District
      Attorney for