967[infoguys-list] Re: Help on a Locate???

  • labellest@juno.com
    Nov 5, 1999
      Suzy,

      If you don't want to work until you die (which is what I always thought I
      would be doing), there is another alternative. This is not a hustle, but
      you really should check out a company called Nutrition For Life. It is a
      multi-level marketing company, but you don't really have to SELL!! You
      really only have to buy a minumum dollar amount of products each month,
      all of which taste good and are good for you. I started this a month
      ago, when an attorney friend of mine suggested it to me as a retirement
      plan. I am 50, but I could see myself "retiring" at this when I am 55.
      The potentiol is awesome.

      If you want to know more, e-mail me back, or go to my under construction
      webpage (my teenage son is supposed to insert the pictures), at
      http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/nutritionforlife

      Don't kill yourself doing this business -- it's not fun anymore then. I
      still love what I do, but I would be willing to look at a way of "getting
      out."

      Cindy Thacker
      Attorney Assistance, Inc.
      Dayton, Ohio

      On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:10:06 EST SuzyCarrPI@... writes:
      >Gene,
      >
      >Thanks for the info! I will keep this in mind and forward your info
      >others who have asked.
      >
      >I am SERIOUSLY thinking of RETIRING! I am 39 and the hours are
      >
      > KILLING ME SLOWLY AND SOFTLY!!
      >
      >Have a great day and keep in touch!
      >
      >Suzy C

      >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1