9620Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Color Camera

  • corinthi
    May 1, 2006
      I concur, especially if you are doing Worker Compensation cases. Any laps in video will allow the applicant (claimant's) attorney to question whether or not the video has been edited or altered in any way. I will only use wireless in domestic surveillance cases and some worker comp. cases, if I am in a stationary location ( and have tested the equipment at the intended surveillance location) or using a spot vehicle in a certain neighborhood. However, I will always try to go out of my way to use hard wired every time to insure that I have clear, continuous video for my clients.

      Security & Covert surveillance website

      https://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons -QM
      Claude Ammons-QM

      Email addy.- Claude@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

      Member: C.A.L.I.

      N.C.I.S.S.

      P.I.C.A.

      S.C.F.I.A.