9513New Member

  • latinoymas
    Apr 3, 2006
      Dear fellow Associates,

      My name is David Carrasco and owner of CIS Investigations located in
      Phoenix Arizona.

      I've been licensed since 1991 within the State of Arizona and
      also "Retired" Air Force with Law Enforcement/Security/Investigative
      experience.

      My "Expertise" is in video surveillance related to workman
      comp/personal injury and domestic. I service the entire State of
      Arizona and on a needed basis, have also conducted workman
      comp/personal injury and domestic surveillances in Mexico as I'm
      also Bi-Lingual.

      Please review the Links page to view my Webpage.

      I also possess an "Armed Security" license and have provided armed
      escort for Executive Protection to include strike details.

      If I can be of any assistance, please call.

      Respectfully submitted,

      David Carrasco
      CIS Investigations
      PO Box 90018