9315Re: [infoguys-list] permanent injury

    Feb 1, 2006
      Q1: ". . . but: can't someone have a permanent injury but not feel it at
      first?"

      A1: I don't think so. Soft tissue is subjective and not permanent as far
      as disabling is concerned.

      S1: "Happened to me with whiplash once.."

      I1: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from a
      whiplash once?

      S2: "Also tennis elbow.. etc"

      I2: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from tennis
      elbow?

      818-242-9824 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!