9314Re: [infoguys-list] permanent injury

  • Bob Hrodey
    Feb 1, 2006
      on 2/1/2006 9:44 AM Jurydoctor@... said the following:

      > In a message dated 2/1/2006 9:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > My verdict for Plaintiff would be a very round number.
      >
      > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      > Oracle International
      > LMAO, thanks Bill..
      > but: can't someone have a permanent injury but not feel it at first?
      > Happened to me with whiplash once..
      > Also tennis elbow.. etc.

      Soft tissue injuries sustained in a crash situation may often become
      apparent a day or so after the fact and reach a plateau of pain, as it
      were, after a week or so and then subside.

      Then too, the operative word is subside as in disappear. When no
      apparent injury is detected at the time of the crash and then it
      suddenly becomes evident, totally subjective, and a law suit is filed,
      there's usually a good reason for the foul odor which is detected.<g>

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic