9172RE: [infoguys-list] New Member

  • John MacIntire
    Dec 29, 2005
      Diane: Welcome to the group and keep us in mind for assistance and
      support out here in the Grand Canyon State. Our agencies have been
      providing client services and support for the last 26 plus years.

      All the very best to you and the group for a prosperous and Happy New
      Year!

      John

      John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

      President

      MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

      (520) 622-2737 / (800) 641-2737

      (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

      john@...

      www.macintireandassociates.com

      AZ PI #8008002

      John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

      Vice President

      Online Screening, Inc.

      (520) 622-1070 / (800) 641-2737

      (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

      john@...

      www.onlinescreeninginc.com

      "Information for Peace of Mind"

      Member: NCISS, INTELNET, NAPBS, AALPI, ASIS, NAIS, AFOSISA

      Confidentiality Notice

      The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contain
      confidential information, which is legally privileged. The information
      is intended only for the use of the recipient. If you have received
      this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone to coordinate
      the expedient return of the documents, and you are hereby notified that
      any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
      reliance on the contents of the telecopied document is strictly
      prohibited.