9048Re: [infoguys-list] E N O U G H !

  • CSRInc.
    Dec 5, 2005
      thanks, Rus!

      --
      Cathy Williams Crawford, PI
      Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc.

      This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
      U.S.C.A. s. 2510-2521.

      1.) The information contained in this email message is ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED
      AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual
      or entity named.
      2.) IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, you are
      hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
      communication is strictly prohibited.
      3.) IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, please immediately
      notify us by telephone and destroy/delete this material in
      its entirety. Thank you.