      From: Rus B. Robison
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:48 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] E N O U G H !

      This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
      foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick on
      and run it in to the ground.

      It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough business to
      occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on marketing, I'm
      betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your pocket and
      less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 603-2932 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.