9043Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: **Dyana Barnes**

    Dec 5, 2005
      Members -

      I've figured it out. It's called PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA !!

      In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:10:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      barnesdyana@... writes:

      Sue you dont scare me, my home is zone both residential and commerical, my
      office is on the bottom floor and my home is above it, next, since i am a cops
      widow, i now have protection at my home because of your threats, and you
      putting my personal information out there for everyone to see which places both
      my son and i safety in danger, because of the man that killed a cop my
      husband is still out there, but of course you being the great detective already
      knows this.

      So both my attorney, and mgr partner have been in contact with Internal
      affairs, the police commissioners office here in nyc, and my local police station
      because i feel that you are trying to locate me and maybe the man that
      killed my husband hired you, please feel free to do whatever, but please know i am
      not scared of you, nor did i chg my website, make this your little project,
      do whatever you need to do, you see i am a mom and when i buried my husband i
      promised i will protect my child.

      Now that you have accessed not only my phone records, my personal
      information, i have contacted both the FBI and your CA state police because you are
      trying to help the man that killed my husband, which puts me and my son life in
      danger.

      I am not running, or scared of you, my attorney has been made aware that you
      may contact him, and he and i have now contacted our local phone companines
      to inform them that you are accessing our records with out our knowledge and
      consent. i dont have access to chg my website, and since you have all my
      access codes/passwords that should be very informatative for the FBI and the
      local NYC dept of homeland security, which i have informaed them of your
      intrustion in my my life.

      I am ready for this battle with you, and being a cops widow, makes me very
      protected.
      All my t's are crossed and I's dotted.

      Thanks, I look forward to seeing you in court, we are filing chgs against
      you for access my information , and tapping my phones.