      Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 8:06 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Remove my e mail address from your list

      Remove my e mail sddress from your list and quit cluttering up my e mail
      channels with the garbage. I made this same request several weeks ago
      with no action on your part.
      Now you are starting to cost me money.
      Either quit sending me the junk or I will resort to other means.
      I've had enough.

      Tom Fesperman
      Professional Bail Bondsman
      1 A Bail Bonds