8724RE: [infoguys-list] Help me understand something

  • R.A. Krichevsky
    Oct 4, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      I have a sincere question to ask here and I�m not intentionally trying to
      incite a major disagreement. I just would like to have you help me
      understand something�

      I hardly know of Ms. Snelling, but what I do know is that whenever she
      appears within the cyber investigative community; there is always some type
      of argumentative banter that begins, and then escalates and then she
      responds with some bizarre hypersensitive retort. Her communications are
      terse and her threats are followed through with unilateral internet blog
      retribution; she seemingly creates much chaos and uncertainty surrounding
      her input, her opinions, her credentials, her integrity and her philosophies
      causing disruption across the investigative community. Why is this?

      Rebecca A. Krichevsky

      ALLIANCE BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION OF COLORADO, LLC

      ~ A Provider of Identity Theft Shield

      <http://www.coloradobackground.com>

      saphire@...

      Office: 720.529.8777

      Cell: 303.915.7973

      Fax: 720.493.1343

      *** Certified Group FACTA Compliance Trainer

      *** Certified Process Server

      Member of: PPIAC, NAIS, PPL

      Volunteer Victim's Assistant, Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office