8669RE: [infoguys-list] Re: So, what are you looking for?

  • Israel A.
    Sep 29, 2005
      That´s right!!
      Yo are hitting bottom.
      It is speech good for group.
      http://www.detectivesisrael.com

      John MacIntire <john@...> escribió:
      I am a relatively new member to this group and a member of any number of
      other similar groups. While I have attained some value out of the
      postings on the group, the constant back and forth between certain
      members is more than sufficient cause for deleting the link as I am sick
      and tired of the dribble. When the relationships between two or more
      adults has digressed to such a point as is witnessed on this list,
      please save the majority of the participants your grief and move onward.
      You know each others e-mail addresses and if you feel it productive to
      snipe at each other, exhibit the professional courtesy I continue to
      hear espoused and keep it between yourselves.

      All the very best to the group as I'm hopeful we can all pursue far more
      productive endeavors. If I wanted to listen to or watch soaps, I'd take
      the afternoon off.

      GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      John

      John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

      President

      MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

      (520) 622-2737 / (800) 641-2737

      (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

      john@...

      www.macintireandassociates.com

      AZ PI #8008002

      John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

      Vice President

      Online Screening, Inc.

      (520) 622-1070 / (800) 641-2737

      (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

      john@...

      www.onlinescreeninginc.com

      "Information for Peace of Mind"

      Member: NCISS, INTELNET, NAPBS, AALPI, ASIS, NAIS, AFOSISA

      Confidentiality Notice

      The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contain
      confidential information, which is legally privileged. The information
      is intended only for the use of the recipient. If you have received
      this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone to coordinate
      the expedient return of the documents, and you are hereby notified that
      any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
      reliance on the contents of the telecopied document is strictly
      prohibited.