8653Re: So, what are you looking for?

  • Ricky Gurley
    Sep 29, 2005
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Snelling" <donna@s...>
      > Oh baloney. Ha-ha. You are one funny guy except for being a career
      > criminal. Once Betteye shares information, it is no longer
      > qualifed, unfortunately. Bottom line, you have NO credibility in
      > ANY court of law. Keep on with the email hacking and larceny and
      > getting that European bank account through those European compadres
      > of yours. Yes, Carmen told me all and on legal tape.

      Better get a second opinion on whether or not it is ethical to share
      your client's email communications with an uninvolved third party..
      Afterall, Betty is you client, right? I mean you did work a PRO BONO
      CASE for her, right?

      I have the email from you, Donna. And the header information is
      attached to that email...

      Stealing millions of dollars, and putting it all in my Swiss Bank
      Account, that was set up by my "European Connection".. Yep.. That's
      me. Ya got me pegged, Donna. LOL.

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251

      Fax: (636) 410-0257

      Cell: (573) 529-0808

      EMERGENCY LINE: (888) 571-0958

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...

      Webpage: http://www.rmri.net/

      Come Join ProEmailTracing

      Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!

      Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!

      Through you we learn to be unseen. Through

      you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold

      the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

      Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

      It is not the critic who counts,

      not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

      or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

      The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

      arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,

      at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,

      so that his place shall never be with those cold and

      timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

      Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic