8643Re: [infoguys-list] So, what are you looking for?

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Sep 29, 2005
      In a message dated 9/29/2005 2:15:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      donna@... writes:

      This list is public and I've decided to stay. I may be unpopular
      because of my beliefs in ethics, etc. YEA! Through my research, you
      not only need to find an investigator to stand up properly for you,
      but you need expert LEGAL INVESTITATORS . . . [Her Client's name Omitted] .
      . . Investigators RIGHT HERE have been trying to take her money for
      something that would neither be of value of her. This was a simple pro Bono case
      that someone wanted to charge $500 for AND set this client on a completely
      wrong path.

      Donna Snelling

      Well, that let's me out . . . I am not an "Investitator" and I have never
      had a $500 case. As far as the rest of this rambling nonsense, I can only say
      that I do not believe that Ms. Snelling is unpopular due to her beliefs in
      ethics. In fact, this post could represent an ethical violation as it is not
      permissible to discuss client matters, or the identities of clients, without
      their permission in many venues.

      Sometimes it is possible to receive "help" pro bono and still not get your
      money's worth.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)