8642Re: So, what are you looking for?

  • Ricky Gurley
    Sep 29, 2005
      Donna Snelling wrote:

      > Helping the consumer is what we are all about. We've recently
      > done Pro Bono work for Betteye here and are sure she can attest to
      > that.

      And Donna Snelling should have added:

      AND.. We also shared all of our email communications regarding this
      case with Betteye while we were researching it; with a third party,
      who had no part in this case at all.

      And Rick Gurley can prove this as referenced below:

      Betteye, if you would like proof that Donna Snelling shared EVERY ONE
      of your email communications with me, then send me a private email and
      I will forward that email she sent me onto you. I will NOT post that
      email on this group, because while Donna may not know what it means to
      keep your case confidential and private, most Private Investigators do
      and they respect their client's privacy and confidentiality.

      And Donna Snelling's sigline should be:

      Donna Snelling adheres to the strictest of professional standards
      regarding client confidentiality and privacy! Yeah RIGHT! LOL.

      Rick.

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251

      Fax: (636) 410-0257

      Cell: (573) 529-0808

      EMERGENCY LINE: (888) 571-0958

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...

      Webpage: http://www.rmri.net/

      Come Join ProEmailTracing

      Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!

      Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!

      Through you we learn to be unseen. Through

      you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold

      the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

      Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

      It is not the critic who counts,

      not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

      or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

      The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

      arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,

      at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,

      so that his place shall never be with those cold and

      timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

      Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic