8573Re: [infoguys-list] I would like your help

  • yahoo@noseypi.com
    Sep 13, 2005
      No problem.

      Wow! You really are a wealth of information. Thanks so much for the
      input.

      I would like to get back to you personally for some additional input if you
      are willing to help me.

      Thanks for taking the time to write.

      NOSEY P. I.
      P.O. Box 871
      Southaven, MS. 38671

      website: www.noseypi.com
      phone: 901.870.0711
      email: ivey@...
      toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
      toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING"
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
      confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
      or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying,
      distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is
      prohibited. If you received this message in error please contact us right
      away. Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
      legal advice I am not an Attorney. This Email contains information that is
      confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee
      only. It is protected by federal law. This message may contain privileged
      material and may not be shared, distributed or forwarded to any person or
      entity not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended receiver,
      return this message immediately. This message is the property of the sender
      alone. Please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
      Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 25 U.S.C. 2511.