8570Re: [infoguys-list] I would like your help

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Sep 13, 2005
      In a message dated 9/13/2005 3:25:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      emmylousings@... writes:

      And your email had barely shown up in the INBOX, when you were "blasted"
      publicly, recieving nothing but insults in response to your email.

      I share your concerns about this.

      While I fully believe that some people deserve a good blasting, especially
      those who preach and pontificate about things they know nothing about, I see
      no justification for lambasting anyone asking a perfectly legitimate question.

      My only suggestion would have been to encourage public replies as opposed to
      private as there are probably a lot of people who have no idea that some
      "certifications" are worth a great deal, while others are completely worthless.

      I think the helpful thing would be to provide a list of the organizations we
      know something about, with comments and let the person who expressed the
      interest compile them.

      Just my .02

      Bill