7830RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Pre-Paid Legal -- My .02

  • Vicki Siedow
    Apr 4, 2005
      I thought so, too. I checked it out, expecting the worst, and was very
      surprised to find that it is a good deal.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      CA Lic. PI #22852