7824Re: Pre-Paid Legal -- My .02

  • twnsnd_mrk
    Apr 4, 2005
      Did you ever notice that the people who want to limit debates never
      offer any subject of interest to discuss that would replace the debate
      they have tired of? They just seem to want the list to stop dead in
      the water, as that's what inevitably happens in reponse to these
      whining entreaties.

      Like the doctor saud, if reading these posts hurts your heads, don't
      read them.

      My take on pre-paid legal is this: If the plan, in effect, promises
      good legal representation at highly reduced costs, it's "too good to
      be true," and therefor to be avoided.

      Mark

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, sherlockhomz@a... wrote:

      > Amen Gilbert, a number of our fellow Investigators do like to continue
      > debates now and then ad nauseam.
      >
      > Martin Lichtig
      > NYS Licensed Private Investigator #11000051467/NYC Licensed Process
      Server