      From: roland_delgado_1999 [mailto:roland_delgado_1999@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 11:10 AM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Databases and credit infromation

      I'm needing some credit info and haven't signed up yet with anybody
      good. Can anyones help me find a good vender?

      I saw a guy from Fla yesterday on one of the other lists but I thnking
      something aint quit right since he advertises stuff without a
      release. I thought we had to have a release to get the full credit
      reports or has that changed.

      Anyuone know this guy?

      they are full cred reports,
      without signed releases