6989(no subject)

  • JSTONELAKE@AOL.COM
    Dec 6, 2004
      From: The Dawkins [mailto:edawkins1@...

      This is not a joke...please pass this on. Sandy

      Amber Alert:

      Have you seen this girl??

      I would want all the help I could get... so I'm forwarding this on.

      Thanks.

      Sorry if it inconveniences you.

      Subject: amber alert

      please look at the picture, read what her father says, then forward his
      message on.

      Maybe if every one passes this on someone will see this child, that is how
      the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture on tv. The
      internet circulates even overseas South America, and Canada etc. Thanks

      Please pass this to everyone in your address book.

      We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a 9 year old
      daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Keep the picture moving on.
      With luck on her side she will be found.
      I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email
      on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. My 9 year old girl,
      Penny Brown, is missing. She has been missing for now two weeks..
      It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone anywhere
      knows anything, please contact me at: zicozicozico@...
      I am including a picture of her.V All prayers are appreciated!!

      VV

      It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on. If it was your child,
      you would want all the help you could get.
      Thank you for your kindness. Hopefully you can help