6983Re: [infoguys-list] VHS Tapes

  • Peg Daniels
    Nov 30, 2004
      --- jamersrescue@... wrote:

      > I worked for almost 10 years at a local television
      > station, first as a news
      > photographer then mgmt. I don't miss the news
      > business one bit. I know you can
      > do whatever you want to do tapes; we in the news
      > business call it editing; <snip> -- a bit of editing
      :-)

      Thank you, Jimmy, for sharing that experience (tho it
      certainly was disillusioning!). I will add your name
      to my list of resources. If I think of any more
      questions about editing tape (or any questions about
      what goes on at local TV stations!), I'll run them by
      you.

      Thanks again,
      Peg Daniels

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail