      From: Jewell D. McGuire [mailto:cjdgdm@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:16 AM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Advocate Investigation

      To: Brettnbold@...

      Damn right they are and they will go anywhere they are ordered. The United
      States Military did not start this war and they would rather be home sitting
      on their front porch watching idiots like you drive by while they drink a
      beer. They are they last ones that want any war because they are the ones
      who pay the price. You are sitting at your computer on your worthless ass
      enjoying the freedom that has been bought and paid for the past 229 years by
      men and women that wanted peace more then you. They paid the price and
      jerks like you get the benefits. Here is my address come by here if your
      want to finish this discussion in person. Do not use this list to reply.

      Colonel JD McGuire, Owner
      Advocate Investigation & Protection
      72 E Chavez Rd
      Scottville, MI 49454