6856Like you to come

  • Will Ray
    Oct 2, 2004
      Symposium Monday Oct 4th, 2004 Kims Chinese Restaurant 2321 S-Pacific Hiway Medford, Oregon

      From 11:00 A:M until 4:00 P:M NO CHARGE

      Free coffee, tea and CE Credits.. Lunch Combo for those wishing to eat $8.00. Not required.

      We have the best speakers available...........NOT your run of the mill professional seminar speakers..........Our speakers are top notch people working the investigation industry, from government up to the average PI.

      Most all have qualifications to be forensic expert witness in their field.

      Peter Rast from California is flying up in his private plane, we have another expert from California also Monday, the other speakers are from Oregon. All top notch in their field.

      We would certainly like to have you there.

      Thank You, Bring business cards, to give out and leave on the sign in table.

      Will Ray
      Southern Regional Director Oregon Association Licensed Investigators.
      Our SYMPOSIUMS are Sponsered by OALI and Sanctioned by the Oregon Board of Investigators, for your CE Credits.