      From: traceyburgett2000 [mailto:traceyburgett2000@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 2:42 PM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [infoguys-list] workmans comp

      Hello I am writing this to get some info. My father was hurt at work
      and filed a workman's comp claim . His boss never sent it in (the
      accident report)now he is being sued for the hosptial bill.His
      employer Saturday told him that if he pursued the claim that he
      would not like the consequences. What can my father do we live in
      columbus ohio.

      To unsubscribe, send a message to <a

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      anion.yahoo.com> click here