6694Re: [infoguys-list] answer: Who are you (I need help (Infoguys Moderator)

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2004
      In a message dated 7/31/2004 3:35:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Siedow@... writes:
      Bill, do you still have the Ninja Turtles post that caused such a ruckus so
      long ago? My copy was eaten in a crash. I'd love to see it again. It was
      a real work of art. It got Bill & I (for taking up for him) booted and
      banned from about half the YahooGroups out there. Bill is a smart and
      deliberate guy. While I like to think he's made mistakes in his time I'd be
      willing to bet that they haven't been public. (Now watch Parker make me
      wrong by coming up with a list) ;)

      I'm sorry, I don't have that Ninja turtle post, but I wish I did.

      Fortunately, I have made a fool of myself so many times that I long ago
      learned not to take myself too seriously.