667[infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace & Without A DoubtInvestigations

  • Robert Boyd
    Sep 1 2:10 PM
      Chris, I am glad that you took time to respond to my e-mail. You are right.
      I have come across things that I wasn't satisfied with and thought I paid
      too much for it. However, I didn't send a global e-mail to every store that
      carried that product to tell them about my dissatisfaction. I went directly
      to that location and handled it. One to one.

      I DO and always will consider it a "slam" when you take your displeasure and
      "air it" nationally. You should have had the class to deal with her ONLY.

      I only can hope for you that you never are in a situation where someone
      might not be pleased with you and decide to let the "world" know about it.
      Hopefully they will be kind enough, gentlemanly enough, and classy enough to
      come to JUST YOU........ as you should have done with Laura or anyone else.

      As for my "transforming" things to appear the way that I want them to....
      I think everyone could tell what you were about without my help.

      You were NOT being "professional" in asking for your money back that way.
      You were being PETTY. A "professional" would have called her or written her
      directly and done done it on a public formum.

      I apologize that my response to you gave you any doubt in the kind of person
      that I am. Fortuneatley, I am in the position that I don't have to count on
      your opinion of me in order to succeed.

      I wish you well, Chris, truly, and hope that you also succeed.

      Sincerely,
      Robert Boyd
      Boyd's Eye View Investigations