6152ALERT: 'Police Warning' -> ' Gang initiation game'

  • Condor
    Apr 30 2:19 PM
      Subject: ALERT: 'Police Warning' -> ' Gang initiation game'

      I just got this and thought it might be of importance to the group.
      The source is from a retired CHP officer.

      John Carman

      John Carman-Former U.S. Secret Service- U.S. Customs/INS-SDPD
      Director-Carman Investigations & Security Consultant
      California State License P.I. 8686
      P.O. Box 3811
      La Mesa, Ca. 91944
      Pager:(619)601-9250
      john@...
      www.CarmanInvestigations.com

      Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 8:32 AM
      Subject: IMPORTANT - police warning ( It IS REAL ]

      Hi Fred,

      Thanks for sending this on to me. I can verify that it is real. It is not
      new, but it might have a new twist. I used to deliver ate baggage for the
      Air Lines out of Akron-Canton air port. One night about 6 years ago , about
      midnight on a Friday night, I was looking for an address in a bad section
      of Youngstown, when I was targeted to be the next victim. It was good that I
      had
      heard of this activity or I could have very well been killed. A car stayed
      on my bumper with out their lights on. After I turned a couple of times ,
      looking for an address , and they turned with me, staying right on my
      bumper. I knew. I had no gun. I had no cell phone. All I could do was out
      drive them. That is exactly what I did. It was perhaps 20 blocks with
      several turns, at high
      speed. I was hopeing we would be spotted by a cop. That never happened. I
      finaly found a ramp to the expressway heading East.

      I got on there and put it to the floor. They dropped off to look for an
      easier target. Had some one not have warned me about that gang initation
      back then, I might have very well stopped to : ask them directions , or tell
      them their lights are off , or ask why they were tail gatting me. I was
      advised they might also bump you to get you to stop. Then they shoot you
      dead , take a photo, and go back to their " grotto " to complete the
      cerimony. I think it's either the " BLOODS " or the " CRIPTS " who use this
      initation. I think it's called " Lights - Out " As things like FTAA, and "
      Globalism " in general, move along , we can look for more gang activity and
      crime in general. That could be one of " The 50 Reasons " to make it to a
      MYSTERY WELLNESS WEEKEND this summer. You can investigate that at NEWS on
      www.ManfullMarket.com . Bob

      Subject: POLICE WARNING
      ONE OF THE OFFICERS HAS PASSED ALONG THE

      FOLLOWING WARNING AND ASKED THAT IT BE SHARED WITH ALL TRAVELERS. THIS IS
      AN

      EXTREMELY SERIOUS MATTER.

      IF YOU ARE TRAVELING AFTER DARK AND YOU SEE A CAR WITHOUT ITS HEAD-LIGHTS

      ON...DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS!! DO NOT BLOW YOUR HORN OR MAKE ANY SIGNALS

      THE DRIVER OF THE OTHER CAR...THERE IS A NEW COMMON GANG INITIATION
      'GAME'

      GOING ON THE STREETS. THE NEW MEMBER BEING INITIATED DRIVES ALONG WITHOUT

      HIS HEADLIGHTS ON UNTIL SOMEONE NOTICES AND FLASHES THEIR HEADLIGHTS OR

      MAKES SOME SORT OF OTHER ACTION TO SIGNAL HIM.

      THE GANG MEMBER IS NOW REQUIRED TO CHASE THE CAR AND SHOOT AT OR INTO THE

      CAR IN ORDER TO COMPLETE HIS INITIATION REQUIREMENTS.

      MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND
      ANYONE

      ELSE YOU CAN REACH. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL

      YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT.

      PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON

      TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON E-MAIL AND IN PERSON. IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S
      LIFE.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic