5904Recoginition of IB

  • Kirsti Ekeholm
    Mar 2, 2004

      Sorry for the cross-post, but I wanted to let you know about an "IB" whom
      deserves special 5 Star recognition. The background was that I was hired to
      do a skiptrace, which I charge a flat-fee for. Well, what I didn't know
      before hand is that I was looking for someone from 1971 and was a missing
      heir with a very common name. This is not the typical work I perform...

      I contacted my skip "mentor" Dale, at TracersInfo, and he led me in the
      right direction and specific searches I should try. Long story short, with
      Tracers Services and Dale's expertise, I located her last night in a
      boarding home and spoke with her!!

      He has helped me on some of my most difficult cases since 1999 and always
      there to assist with nothing less than 100% professionalism... While we have
      tons of "vendors", I just wanted to share with you that Dale, Terry, and
      Nancy at Tracers Information Services are all 5 Star and have every resource
      any of us need and truly experts in information. They don't just sell data,
      they are there to HELP, want to help, and dedicated to having the most
      current resources available for us to do our jobs. Fees are low, many NFNF,
      and customer service is always 5 Star. They have truly been a partner in
      business for me for many yrs and encourage you to call and see for

      Their Contact info is:

      Dale (Best "Skipper" and Mentor)

      Kirsti Ekeholm, LPI
      Ekeholm and Associates, LLC
      GA Private Detective Agency Lic # PDC001919
      http://www.ekeholm.com and http://www.screensafecheck.com
      (770) 720-8343