5640Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 1012

  • jameswhitccc@aol.com
    Jan 12, 2004
      There is evidence of migraines caused by spinal punctures. The more the worse
      the pain. It becomes chronic and disabling.. Adhesive Arachnoidiits is one of
      the main causes. It is a terminal spinal disease that is medically caused by
      spinal surgery and punctures of the dura membrane. The dura is the outer
      shield that is wrapped around the spinal cord and the brain. There are two others.
      The arachnoid and the pia.

      It is too risky to allow any type of spinal injection. Due to being medically
      caused, no medical person or facility will diagnose it honstly. I know for I
      am a victim of AA caused by unsupervised residents at a VAMC. That was twelve
      years ago and I still tying to get an honest diagnose. Jim